With Friday night's (San Francisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers, 7:05 p.m.) and Saturday night's (Chicago White Sox @ Los Angeles Dodgers, 7:05 p.m.) games at Camelback Ranch-Glendale sold out, fans are encouraged to arrive early and use alternative routes to and from the stadium to ease arrivals and departures. As always, parking is free at Camelback Ranch-Glendale!
Recommended Northbound Route:
- • Exit Loop 101 at Indian School Road (instead of the Camelback Road exit)
- • West to 107th Avenue
- • North (right) on 107th Avenue to Camelback Road
- • West (left) on Camelback Road
Recommended Southbound Route:
- • Exit Loop 101 on Bethany Home Road (instead of the Camelback Road exit)
- • West (right) on Bethany Home Road to 99th Avenue
- • South (left) on 99th Avenue to Camelback Road
- • West (right) on Camelback Road
Recommended Exit Route:
- • From The Ranch parking lot and Ball Park Blvd., west (right) on Camelback Road to El Mirage Road
- • North (right) on El Mirage Road to Glendale Avenue
- • East (right) on Glendale Avenue to Loop 101
Enjoy the game!
NOTE: Tickets are still available for Saturday's 12:05 p.m. game between the Cincinnati Reds and Chicago White Sox.