January 13-19, 2019
Now's your chance to make it to "The Show!" At the fourth annual Dodgers & White Sox Fantasy Camp at Camelback Ranch-Glendale, the Spring Training home to both teams, you'll have the opportunity to live out your dream of becoming a professional baseball player.
Your incredible Fantasy Camp experience includes:
- Opportunity to sign up and play for your favorite team -- the Dodgers or the White Sox
- Each team will be coached by two former Major League stars
- Confirmed Dodgers coaches for 2019 include: Steve Garvey, Eric Karros, Steve Sax, Steve Yeager, Kevin Gross, Bob Geren and Manny Mota
- Previous White Sox coaches include: Ron Kittle, Art Kusnyer, Tom Paciorek, Mark Salas
- Hosted at the sprawling Los Angeles Dodgers side of the Camelback Ranch-Glendale complex
- Your own locker and name plate within a professional locker room
- Professional clubhouse manager and athletic trainer services
- One full Major League uniform (Dodgers or White Sox) including pants, personalized jersey and cap
- Games each day, most being doubleheaders, on world-class fields at Camelback Ranch-Glendale
- Open-format All-Star Game under the lights
- Single-occupancy hotel room for six nights (double-occupancy rooms available upon request)
- Daily transportation between Camelback Ranch-Glendale and your camp hotel
- Most meals
- A lifetime of memories!
Campers will stay at the beautiful Residence Inn & SpringHill Suites Glendale Sports & Entertainment District, located across the street from the nightlife and restaurants at the Westgate Entertainment District; Gila River Arena, home of the NHL's Arizona Coyotes; and University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the NFL's Arizona Cardinals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the camp cost?
- • Your camp experience costs $4,995. A non-refundable $500 deposit is due at the time of booking. Full payment will be due by October 1, 2018.
- • The following discount options are available:
- - Share a double-occupancy hotel room and receive a $350 discount. (Note: Each double-occupancy room includes two (2) double beds. Campers must supply their own roommate.)
- - Groups of two or more (new campers only) are eligible for a $250 per-camper discount, so share the experience with some friends!
Who can attend camp? How good at baseball do you have to be?
- Fantasy Camp is open to both men and women, ages 21 and up, with widely varying skill levels represented. If you love baseball and have always dreamed of life as a big leaguer, you'll have the time of your life!
Does the camp include transportation to Arizona or to and from the airport?
- Campers are responsible for arranging their own transportation to Arizona including transfers from the airport to the hotel. Daily transportation between your hotel and Camelback Ranch - Glendale is included.
Will I need a rental car?
- This is entirely up to you. However, daily transportation between the hotel and the camp is included. Additionally, the nightlife and dining options at Westgate Entertainment Disctrict are all within walking distance of the hotel.
Can I arrive early or extend my stay past the camp dates?
- Absolutely, provided the hotel has availability. Please let your camp concierge know as soon as possible if you're interested in extending your stay.
I live in the Phoenix area. May I commute to Fantasy Camp?
- Yes, however we do recommend that all campers stay at the camp hotel. Much of the camp's camaraderie takes place at the hotel following the day's games. You won't want to miss the baseball stories you'll tell your friends back home.
What equipment should I bring?
- You should bring your glove, bat (wood bats are preferred, but aluminum bats are allowed), shoes (metal or rubber spikes), sunglasses, extra socks and whatever undergarments you normally play in.
- Bats will be available for use at the camp should you decide not to bring your own.
- Any items you would like signed by coaches!
May I bring a guest?
- Guests are allowed to join you at Fantasy Camp. Please note that additional charges will be applied should your guests participate in scheduled events. Guests are permitted to attend games at Camelback Ranch-Glendale free of charge but will not be admitted into the clubhouse or dining area; those areas are restricted to campers and coaches only.
- Sunday: Arrival; hotel check-in; shuttle to Camelback Ranch-Glendale to receive your locker and uniforms, followed by your first on-field workout. Your busy day ends with a reception and the announcement of the camp's teams.
- Monday-Friday: Breakfast and lunch daily at Camelback Ranch-Glendale; morning meetings with full coaching staffs in the clubhouse; full slate of games most days; one half-day off; camp playoffs; scheduled camp dinners
- Saturday: Breakfast at the hotel; checkout and departure from hotel
Booking your Fantasy Camp experience
There are only two ways to register for the 2019 Los Angeles Dodgers & Chicago White Sox Fantasy Camp at Camelback Ranch - Glendale:
- To register online, click the link below to place your $500 non-refundable deposit. After leaving your deposit, you will be contacted by your personal camp concierge shortly.
- Contact the Fantasy Camp hotline at (623) 302-5000 to place your deposit over the phone and speak directly with a camp concierge.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.