January 15-21, 2017
Now's your chance to make it to "The Show!" At the second annual Dodgers & White Sox Fantasy Camp at Camelback Ranch-Glendale, the Spring Training home to both teams, you'll have the opportunity to live out your dream of becoming a professional baseball player.
Your incredible Fantasy Camp experience includes:
- Opportunity to sign up and play for your favorite team -- the Dodgers or the White Sox
- Each team will be coached by two former players
- Scheduled to appear for the Dodgers: Steve Sax, Eric Karros, Pedro Guerrero, Eric Gagne, Kevin Gross, Jerry Hairston Jr., Ken Landreaux, Steve Garvey
- Scheduled to appear for the White Sox: Daryl Boston, Ron Kittle, Art Kusnyer, Camp host and commissioner Tom Paciorek, Mark Salas
- Your own locker and name plate within a professional locker room
- Professional clubhouse manager and athletic trainer services
- One full Major League uniform (Dodgers or White Sox) including pants, personalized jersey and cap
- Games each day, most being doubleheaders, culminating in a championship game on the main stadium field
- Open-format All-Star Game under the lights in the main stadium
- Single-occupancy hotel room for six nights (Two-bedroom suites available upon request)
- Daily transportation between Camelback Ranch - Glendale and your camp hotel
- Most meals
Campers will stay at the beautiful Residence Inn & SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District, located across the street from the nightlife and restaurants at the Westgate Entertainment District; Gila River Arena, home of the NHL's Arizona Coyotes; and University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the NFL's Arizona Cardinals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the camp cost?
- • Your camp experience costs $4,995. A non-refundable $500 deposit is due at the time of booking. Full payment will be due by October 14, 2016.
- • The following discount options are available:
- - For past campers, bring your old Dodgers or White Sox uniform and receive a $200 discount. (Note: You will not be issued a uniform in 2016.)
- - For past and new campers, share a double-occupancy hotel room and receive a $350 discount. (Note: Each double-occupancy room includes two (2) double beds. Campers must supply their own camper roommate.
Does the camp include transportation to Arizona or to and from the airport?
- Campers are responsible for arranging their own transportation to Arizona including transfers from the airport to the hotel. Daily transportation between your hotel and Camelback Ranch - Glendale is included.
Will I need a rental car?
- This is entirely up to you. However, daily transportation between the hotel and the camp is included. Additionally, the nightlife and dining options at Westgate Entertainment Disctrict are all within walking distance of the hotel.
Can I arrive early or extend my stay past the camp dates?
- Absolutely, provided the hotel has availability. Please let your camp concierge know as soon as possible if you're interested in extending your stay.
I live in the area. May I commute to Fantasy Camp?
- Yes, however, we do recommend that all campers stay at the camp hotel. Much of the camp's camaraderie takes place at the hotel following the day's games. You won't want to miss things like Kangaroo Court and nightly baseball stories.
What equipment should I bring?
- You should bring your glove, bat (aluminum bats are OK), shoes/cleats (metal or rubber spikes), sunglasses, extra socks and whatever undergarments you normally play in.
- Bats will be available for use at the camp should you decide not to bring your own.
May I bring a guest?
- Guests are allowed to join you at Fantasy Camp. Please note that additional charges will be applied for guests attending formal events. Guests are permitted to attend games at Camelback Ranch-Glendale free of charge but will not be admitted into the clubhouse or dining area; those areas are restricted to campers and coaches only.
- Sunday: Arrival; hotel check-in; shuttle to Camelback Ranch - Glendale to receive your locker and uniforms, followed by your first on-field workout. Your busy day ends with a reception and the announcement of the camp's teams.
- Monday-Friday: Breakfast and lunch daily at Camelback Ranch - Glendale; full slate of games most days; one half-day off with opportunities to participate in activities like golf or shopping (additional charges may apply), camp playoffs, scheduled camp dinners
- Saturday: Breakfast at the hotel; checkout and departures
Booking your Fantasy Camp experience
There are only two ways to register for the 2017 Los Angeles Dodgers & Chicago White Sox Fantasy Camp at Camelback Ranch - Glendale.
Online: Click the link below to place your $500 non-refundable camp deposit. Shortly after leaving your deposit, you will be contacted by your personal camp concierge.
By phone: Contact the Fantasy Camp hotline at (623) 302-5078 to place your deposit over the phone and speak directly with a camp concierge.
We look forward to seeing you again in Arizona!