WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY CAMELBACK RANCH TICKETS
- Season Ticket Renewals - Pay for invoiced season ticket renewals online.
- Manage Inventory - View a list of all your tickets from one online location.
- To Do List - The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Camelback Ranch Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you log in and the first thing you should review.
- Account Update - Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including password, e-mail address, phone, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, etc.
HOW TO RENEW YOUR TICKETS
Follow these steps below to pay your invoice and renew your season tickets.
- Click on the green 'My Camelback Ranch Tickets' button above
- Enter your Account Number and Password and click 'Log In.'
You will then be taken to your To Do List and be presented with your invoice and renewal options.
- Select "Pay Your Full Amount Now" from the payment options.
- Click "Renew" to proceed.
- Review your order, fill out payment information, and submit.
The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets when it is convenient for you.
All transactions are performed electronically, which eliminates the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure.
MY TICKETS INVENTORY PAGE
The My Tickets Inventory Page is where you will find all of your ticket inventory. From this page, you'll be able to view, manage and track all activity associated with your entire ticket inventory.
How to Use Your Inventory Manager:
- Click the My Ticket Inventory tab.
- Choose a Ticket Action.
- View the list of all upcoming games for which you currently hold tickets in your Camelback Ranch account.
- Click the arrow to the left of the game information to see a list of the seats that you hold for that event.
How to Filter the List of Tickets within Inventory Manager:
You may filter your inventory list to see only certain types of tickets by selecting the following views:
- By Month
- By Opponent
- By Day or Time
WHAT IS THE TO DO LIST?
The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Camelback Ranch Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you log in and the first thing you should review.
Sample "To Do" Items:
- Process your season ticket renewal